• Group-Analytic Groups: psychotherapeutic groups based on the principles of Group Analysis. They consist of 4-8 people, each session is 1,5 hrs and take place every week or every fortnight.
Group-Analytic Psychodrama: psychotherapeutic groups that incorporate psychodrama techniques, dramatizations and role-playing in their analytical process.
• Socio-therapy groups: therapeutic groups that focus on various activities (reading, construction, music, exercise, etc.)
• Children Groups / Adolescent Groups: therapeutic and psychoeducational groups of children/adolescents which among other things, aim at healthy emotional development, help them effectively cope with emotional stress, cultivating social skills, encouraging self-esteem and positive interaction with the environment.
• Parent Support Groups: counseling/support groups which concern either parents whose children are already in a therapeutic activity, or parents with concerns about their parental role and the development of their children.
• Couples’ groups: therapeutic groups for couples who deal with marital/relationship issues.
- Pregnancy Groups: support groups of weekly frequency and duration of one and a half hours. They concern expectant mothers and offer emotional support and practical preparation, focusing on dealing with all the different emotions of this period, with the process of childbirth, the changing body, the newborn and the relationship with the partner and the family.